Leather Shift Dress

KandiSTYLE'n in "Full Bloom" I love floral print and as you know its been everywhere.
Blazer-Lauren Conrad for Kohls; Dress-Nicole Miller-JC Penny; Belt-NY&Co; Tights-Lane Bryant; Shoes-Steve Madden

I love this print



  1. Wow... leather shift! Very cool! Love the teal! Awesome color! Found you on #BLM!

    xo, Kenya

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    1. Thanks Kenya, I enjoy your blog as well.

  2. It's remarkable to go to see this site and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

    Also visit my web page; metabolic rate calculator

  3. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
    hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

    Also visit my weblog; calories burned walking

  4. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it
    and checking back regularly!

    Also visit my weblog ... house cleaning phoenix
    my web page :: phoenix house cleaning

  5. I like the green with the floral. Really goes well.



If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!