Saturday

Inspired by...Frills and Ruffles

Who I Am
I was perusing the web the other day looking for "new" fashion blogs and I came across a blog called Frills and Ruffles that was very nice! On June 29, 2010 Frills and Ruffles did a post called Who am I? If people are defined by their frocks, then who am I?  I thought it was great and was inspired by it and I decided to do my own.  Read the original here. Check it out...



So, what does this outfit say about me?

1) This outfit says that I am conservative yet fun.  I love classic pieces but I'm not stiff at all.
2) I consider my overall style to be conservative, urban and ethnic!  I love suits and pumps; but I'm just as quick to wear Jordan's and anything made from Kente cloth!
3) I've worn this outfit plenty of places, I've worn it to work (pushin' it with the skirt length), I've worn it out to lunch with the girls!!
Check out Frills and Ruffles.  Thanks for the inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit and great blog post idea. I'll look at Frills and ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's beautiful outfit (great color!) and a really great idea))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what my fashion sense would say about me...probably that i am eclectic and fun! love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I found your blog again. I love the look that you have here and I am such a fan of your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely,
    great idea!
    I really like this outfit!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers!Follow back?:)
    Greetings from Tuscany
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so happy in this picture (from the inside out!). What a great idea for a post - I think I might start trying to figure that out on each one of my posts -- would be a good way to figure out who i am, which is why I started this blog. Thanks Kandi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great and simple outfit, love it

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!