Sunday

Dress like your favorite blogger(s) part 2...

So yeah, I could do this all day..

Roni!!!  Love this girl, her style is so... well her blog name says it all. 
'Style and Poise'  very fitting if I say so myself! Roni is a thrifty shopper like myself.  We both got these amazing shirt dresses at our local thrift stores.  Even matched with multicolor shoes, wide belt and a neutral jacket! Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she's also beautiful on the inside. If you haven't seen her blog, check her out at www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com


*This post is a part of Flor de Maria's 'Dress like your favorite blogger challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I wish I could put together stylish pieces from the thrift store. I still depend on things in the dept and boutique stores to give me inspiration.....which isn't always in the price range.
    Fun idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you so chic!!! I love how you did it!!!
    xoxo
    Paulina

    http://treschicbypaulina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww....thanks for the kind words and giving me a mini feature on your blog. You did it well....you look fab, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is definitely in my top three favorite fashion bloggers! I just love her style! You did a great job using her pic as inspiration. AND I drool over both you and Roni's heads of hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress+belt+jacket - is my favorite formula for an outfit)))I love the dresses on both of you - colors' are gorgeous, and those full skirts are just so beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Roni's blog! Great outfit recreation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!!

    http://princessealamode.onsugar.com/Te-reto-Vistete-como-tu-blogger-favorita-5-18827190

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, love this. Love Roni as well. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Roni's style. She always has the greatest outfits and hair. Your hair is to die for as well. I think you did well on creating this look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! Love the inspiration and love how you added your own style!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog honey glad I bumped into you I love roni too she's one of my very first followers and her style is soo chic love it new follower hope you can follow back

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!