Thursday

Yes she did...

A few weeks ago I went thrift'ing' at my favorite spot and found two great pairs of culottes! I wanted to narrow it down to just one pair, but at two bucks a piece I said what the hay. I got them both. Then I got the new Instyle magazine and what do I see...

Yep, it's gotta be a sign, right! (?)


I still can't believe it, I haven't had a pair since '79!!!!


 Culottes is a word that originated in French. Historically, "culottes" referred to the knee-breeches commonly worn by gentlemen of the European upper-classes from the late Middle Ages or Renaissance through the early nineteenth century. (Wikipedia)


Also linked to Spunky Chateau's Thursday's are for Thrifters.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those culottes! They fit you marvelously and the styling is perfect. Love!

    P.S. I'm totally going to go thrift some culottes now. Don't worry, I'll give you credit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I saw a pair on another blogger and I swear I ran to the thrift store to see if I could find some. No such luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Who would have thought!
    I'm not sure how they would look on me, but I'll be on the look out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I've wanted a pair of culottes for so long. you are so lucky and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh weeeee... I LOVE those culottes and I second that for $2 what the hay, hay, hay!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look absolutely great on you! Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of cutlottes but i do love them and find them chick! and that colour is so luxe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE culottes! Those are so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't hear that word in AGES! since the 80s maybe! Great outfit. Fits you great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!!! hot hot hot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool outfit

    visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!