Fashion and Beauty Friend Friday...
1. As a someone who writes/blogs about fashion, have you placed yourself into some sort of blogging category?
-Well, I think I'm a part of several "categories". My blog represents several blogging genre's i.e. fashion, personal style, tall women, moms etc.
2. What keeps you from or encourages you to label yourself as a certain kind of blogger?
|Way too hot for this jacket!!|
-The fact that I want to connect to a variety of types of people/blogs I don't want to put people off. Like I'm tall, but I don't wear things that only other tall people can relate to, you know.
3. When picking blogs to read and follow are you drawn to ones that
indicate a certain group or way of thinking/being?
-Anytime I can relate to something/someone I follow. Nice pictures, good content and/or well written articles are great.
4. Do you think there are benefits in labeling yourself or others?
-Sometimes, if you are creating labels to connect with people and not divide, then it can be a good thing.
5. Agree or Disagree - We're all just people; we don't need all the labels.
-Agreed. No one "needs" to be put in a box! It's not a necessity it's just something we do.
**This post is part of Modly Chic's Fashion and Beauty Friend Friday.