Friday

FBFF--Label This!

Fashion and Beauty Friend Friday...

1. As a someone who writes/blogs about fashion, have you placed yourself into some sort of blogging category?
-Well, I think I'm a part of several "categories".  My blog represents several blogging genre's i.e. fashion, personal style, tall women, moms etc.


2. What keeps you from or encourages you to label yourself as a certain kind of blogger?
Way too hot for this jacket!!
-The fact that I want to connect to a variety of types of people/blogs I don't want to put people off. Like I'm tall, but I don't wear things that only other tall people can relate to, you know.


3. When picking blogs to read and follow are you drawn to ones that
indicate a certain group or way of thinking/being?
-Anytime I can relate to something/someone I follow. Nice pictures, good content and/or well written articles are great.

4. Do you think there are benefits in labeling yourself or others?
-Sometimes, if you are creating labels to connect with people and not divide, then it can be a good thing.

5. Agree or Disagree - We're all just people; we don't need all the labels.
-Agreed. No one "needs" to be put in a box!  It's not a necessity it's just something we do.
**This post is part of Modly Chic's Fashion and Beauty Friend Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I like this pic! And I agree with you as far as not placing labels on folks...the only labels we should be worried about (as far as style blogging goes) are the ones that are on our clothes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you don't discriminate! I dont write about fashion. I love reading about it;-) some bloggers are real snobby about following others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts - haven't seen many tall girl blogs so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!