Thursday

Come on now, who can pick just one?

I've been thrift'ing' forever.  It started out a necessity, but turned into something I truly love doing.  I've literally gone years without thrift'ing' and other times I go every day.


With that said, here are a few of my favorite pieces...

The pink midi skirt also seen here .
This clutch is my life!^^^

Vintage Etienne Aigner x 2!---->
Crossbody purse^^^


You ever have one of those days where you can't take a decent pic?  This was that day^^^but this black pleated skirt, loves it!

I'm looking forward to seeing every one's thrift'ed' goods!

*This post is a part of Everybody,Everywear-Thrift, and Spunky Chateau's Thursday's are for thrifters.



17 comments:

  1. Everytime I see that pink midi-skirt, I fall more and more in love with it. That black pleated skirt is also fabulous - and I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picks. I dooooo love that pleated skirt. I spy a trend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both skirts,but the pink midi is awesome. I am still searching for the perfect midi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink midi is lustful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the thrifting finds...the pink midi is my fave'!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  6. this pink skirt is amazing!! i would be so happy if i found something similar on a rack one day. love the styling too girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A co-worker thrift shops all the time and i have been meaning to go try it but i haven't had a chance. maybe this weekend! love the black pleated skirt;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I are the same when it comes to Thrifting. Sometimes I go ALL the time... then I won't go forever. I absolutely love your pink midi skirt. Looks great on you - the length, color, shape - awesome job. I enjoyed this post! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that crossbody bag so much and I'm so glad you joined the link up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt. it's the perfect shade of pink and the prefect length.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pink skirt is so fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pink skirt and your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both looks are great!!!! The vintage clutch is a KEEPER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!