Sunday

Kandi's gotta brand new...Wig!

This will probably be the only time we see this!!! I thought it was kinda cute until I kept hearing how much "older" I looked and how I look like NeNe from RHOA!  I think NeNe looks great but.... that wasn't what I had in mind, LOL!






 Maybe if I cut a bit, it could work. *shrugs shoulders*I guess I'll have to find another protective style for the summer!


Purse:gifted-Simone@stylebymonie, Leopard Shirt- NY&Co., shorts-Madison (Belk), Shoes-Dolce Vita (Target)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Is it synthetic or human? Maybe if you curled it a bit you'd like it more?! I think you look haute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @EbonyCPrincess, it's human. Next weekend I'ma cut and curl it..then see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that look is great of you!! Beautiful outfit post as well! Loving your blog!

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
    http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooowww you look beautiful! legs 4 days :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the bag...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blouse...love the pink purse.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back...and in a wig..you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!