Friday

FBFF: The KandiSTYLE formula...

Today's FBFF questions were inspired by a post from Vahni from Grit and Glamour several weeks ago in which she outlined her personal uniform or outfit formula as she dubbed it.

1. What’s your go-to outfit formula?
Well during the work week a dress, because it's easy and cute paired with a jacket or cardigan and heels! On the weekend I wear skirts a lot, but I don't have to be on point with hemlines, so I keeps it short!  Jeans and a cute top have never failed anyone.

2. How did you come about this formula?
I didn't, it found me!  It's a lot easier for a girl 6'3" to find a skirt suit than it is for me to find pants, although that's changing.


3. Do you have different formulas for different occasions in your life?
Not really, I'm all about the easy...and for me skirts= easy!

4. Has it morphed over the years?
Yes, when I was younger there was no formula, lol. As a teen, I had a uniform----- GRUNGE and in my early twenties it was logoed everything. 

5. Which other blogger’s outfit formula would you like to swipe?

Anh from 9 to 5 Chic, she consistently looks awesome and Jeimy from Jeimy's Fashion Love Affair that's another one, SMH she does a great job!

Check out Modly Chic

5 comments:

  1. Love that outfit, loved learning a bit more about you. I also love Jeimy's style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing... it's always kool to get to know more about bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow 6'3 I can imagine that is hard! haha we all had interesting teen phases didn't we? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!!!!

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
    http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/
    http://gardenandthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket is nice! I have go to shoes: summer shoes!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!