This was partly fueled by a suggestion from Suz of
1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of
things you gravitate towards while shopping?
Absolutely, I do a lot more vintage shopping looking for those one of a kind pieces. I used to do it for fun...now I do it for sport!!!
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from
your family and friends? Yes, but I've always had my own point of view so to speak. My family is full of fashionista and nistos! Do they comment on that? Yes, for better or worse, lol.
3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you
aren’t bold enough to wear it? In my head I'd totally wear gold fronts *don't tell anybody*
4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to
build up the courage to do?
A body con dress--i.e.Herve Ledger. Maybe one day, after a fast and two pair of Spanx!
5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you
with her bold fashion choices?
There are soooo many but I'm really feeling Roni from Poise and Confidence and Tanya from Major Must Haves.