Saturday

Printed Dress...

I love Saturday's, they're amazing!  I'm trying to teach my daughter how to drive and that's enough to turn my black hair gray!


We did some shopping, and speaking of shopping while I was at Off Saks I found the cutest black strapless maxi dress.  Now normally I don't even look at maxi's because they are never maxi on me, but this one was actually long enough.  Even in my wedges this dress pooled on the floor.  I was sold--until I looked at the price tag $90.00, which is a bit much to pay for a basic maxi dress.  So I stopped by the fabric store on the way home--we'll see how that goes! :-) 


I love this dress, I got it at JC Penny for a mere $17.00

6 comments:

  1. very Cute dress..love the print! People would be surprised at what you can find in Penny's! I went there the other day to use a old gift card and came out with two cute dresses! Cute blog...now following :-)

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress from Pennys is so so cute. I love the colors in it. Good luck with your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kandi-Style!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! In regards to what camera I am getting, funny you ask because that is what is prolonging the process of me getting one because I am soooo torn as to which one to get. I know I definitely want a Canon but still researching which one will suite me best. I want one with Video HD qualities that performs well in low light and I want it to also take clear, vivid, high quality photos....is a girl asking too much? LOL...sorry for the long response. Which camera are you looking at?

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yeah...I have no clue what kind of camera to get. I've decided to just start asking people who have really clear pictures which camera they use and go from there :-)

    ..and no it's not asking to much, sounds reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is totally adorable on you ! Love the colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!