Tuesday

Fuzzy Florals...

I love floral prints, they remind me of spring time, or as I call it thank goodness winter is over time!!


 These shoes used to be almost the same color as my legs, but I guess I got a tan while I was at the beach last week, lol!
I gots to get myself a new camera *shakes lowered head*, anyway I love Everybody, Everywear I always look forward to it! 

My daughter gets so snap happy, I wasn't ready yet!!
I look forward to seeing as many floral insired outfits as I can stand today!

12 comments:

  1. I love your dress, it that a denim shirt you tied in the front?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am it is. That's how my momma used to rock it back in the day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, didn't realize I could click the pic to make is larger, lol. Did you already take your FLL trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ma'am, it was fun. I think I should've gone to Miami instead though! Perhaps next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVES THIS!!! You strike again! I too love florals, girl! And love how you paired it with the jean jacket and nude pumps!!! WORK it girl!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dress for Summer! I love it! And the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni, Dominique, Classy :-) and Dhalia--Thanks so much! I enjoy all of you ladies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this ensemble!! Very cute!!

    http://loomslidslayers.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful!!!!!! I love the hair! And that dress it gorg!!!!! Nice Blog Kandi!
    ~Crystal
    http://www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!