Monday

Still Giving....Barely!

It's been a while since I posted anything, but I'm still giving! First, I got engaged last week (lol, long story) and then I started a new sales position, although it's only part time.  I'm not comfortable (RE:confident) enough to give up my corporate gig just yet!  Not to mention regular 'ol family stuff, I'm full of excuses these days. 

Anyways, I started out ready to give up this long sleeved t-shirt, but I think these shoes may have to go too. 

The jury is still out on that! 



3 comments:

  1. wow! U got engaged and u didn't tell us all? Congrats on that !!!!!!
    How's your new job so far?
    You look great in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the engagement and new position! Did you shop to celebrate?!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!