Tuesday

I'm totally making up my own rules...

I'm remixing the remix! 

I signed up to do the 30 for 30 with Kendi Everyday, BUT I never got around to picking out my pieces. :-( Mainly, because I have so much stuff.  In light of this I've decided that for the next 30 days I'm going to wear 30 pieces for the last time.  Everyday one piece from my outfit will go to Goodwill or be donated to my church. Today, I'm bidding adieu to--

These pants. 


They needed to go anyway, lol.  I love 'em, not because they're particularly fashionable or fit well (they make my behind look like a pancake).  I love them because they are a size 8.  That's stupid, I know, but I can't help it! In 2009 I decided to become a vegetarian and as a result I lost a lot of weight.  I needed a pair of pants, in a pinch and these fit, mind you I'm a 38 inseam.  I've worn them ever since--and now I'm letting them go.


Deuces Sailor pant, it's been real.
*LOL, my head looks like it's about to touch the top of the door!

Pictured:
Cardigan-Old Navy,  Top-Target, Pant-NY&Co, Shoes-Nine West and
Bag-Mat and Nat.


8 comments:

  1. But that pants looks good on you !!!!!!!
    I love seeing all the ladies doing the 30 for 30, would love to join the remix but I'm not too sure if I can commit 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a FAB outfit! Love the pop of green in the bag. And those pants! MY, MY - they are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting twist to the remix! I actually think the pants are very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! Do they really have to go? I really wanted to participate during this 30 for 30 on Kendi's blog, but the weather has been so unpredictable I would end up picking out Just-in-case pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, i love that you are OWNING this by changing it up! love the cut of those pants...but that's the last we'll see of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies. I liked these pants also, but it was time... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so admirable! I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!