Tuesday

I Bought One To Get One, Now I Gotta Let One Go ...

Day Three...this is another buy one get one-gotta let it go piece from NY&Co

 As you can tell, these pants were the result of a buy one/get one half off sale at NY&Co.  Just like many other things in my closet I buy one in my actual size and one in my just in case size. Since I'm in between sizes, neither pair really fit all that well (i.e. saggy crotch). 


I had to alter these pants, by taking out the cuffs and the hem..I wonder how long it will be before I get around to altering the other pair..whomp-whomp #procrastinationismylife.
 LOL @ my popeye pose!

Smooches brown pants, it's been real!

5 comments:

  1. haha! you're adorable and hilarious. i love this whole ensemble, saggy crotch or not (but, for the record, i wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything). yellow, ruffley cardigan, sweet belt, pop o' green bag? hello. love it all. you look fabulous.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kandi...love the outfit. Congrats on the engagement! Hope you speak about your wedding fashions soon...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit too. I am featuring you as my blogger on the week :) at msbabyplan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! My sister always has teased me about my Popeye arms (not muscular, just with a disproportionately large elbow area).
    P.S.: Love the yellow and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so me. I love that green bag

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!