Tuesday

At The First Sign of Warm Weather...

I break out the sun dress! 
I'm not donating anything today. *shakes lowered head*  I had my eye on this dress for almost a year before being able to get one myself.  I got it on Black Friday and today's blazing 74 degree temp was just the opportunity I needed to put it on.  Yep, I'm country, I already know. While I was stalking this dress I happened to have seen it on one of my favorite bloggers Anh from 9to5 Chic.  It can be seen here, and she looked awesome in it also!


Look at the cute little purple bows!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color and it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super-seriously gorgeous dress. You are my blogger of the week :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, that is one stunning dress you are rocking there!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!