Sunday

Wedding Bell's....

I went to a wedding this weekend, my first one in years.  The bride was my cousin Sheena, she's 22 (I think) and her husband Mario is 19!!  They looked like two kids, very cute!  It was a very nice ceremony, the reception was a lot of fun.  I danced until my feet hurt, then I had to stop because I don't do the barefoot in public thing and I didn't want to leave my shoes unattended.


Pictured: Jacket-Target, Shirt-Liz Claiborne, Skirt-The Limited,  Purse-Gifted by Simone@StylebyMonie, Shoes-Bergdorf Goodman (Joie)


 A few shots of the wedding!

 Officially husband and wife


 It's party time

Just old enough to drink, literally birthday was in November!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love weddings! They look so happy but my gosh they are young! But everyone is different!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!