Wednesday

Inspired by... Lexy @ beautifash

Crazy for Camel...
I was inspired to go look for a camel blazer after seeing Lexy @ Beautyfash. She made it look so cute. She worked two of my favorite things camel and leopard! I purchased this camel blazer at my local thrift store for $1.99, and I love it!

I couldn't wait to get it back from the cleaners it still needs some alterations-sleeves and new buttons; but I wore it anyway, you know how I do. :-)

Here's Lexy-
So cute, right?  Effortless-chic-timeless
Lexy of beautyfash

...and here's my version




Bag and shoe



Pictured: Blazer-Carolina Thrift, Shirt-New York &Co, Jeans-New York & Co., Shoes-Nine West, Purse- Rampage (TJ Maxx)


 Also checkout  Lucky mag, September 2010, pg. 154

Thanks Lexy for the inspiration!

11 comments:

  1. You look SO CUTE Kandi!! :) Loving that thrifted blazer, such a great find! That blouse is so pretty, I saw it in NY&Co, looks so good on you, I regret not getting it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexy!! I loved your look so much. Yes, I got a great deal on that shirt at NY&Co $7.99, I got the zebra print one also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous! i am lusting over that jacket... i love a good thrifted blazer!

    my BFF is 6 ft tall, after a year of hanging out with me i finally convinced her to rock some heels! i will have to send her a link to your blog so she cab find out where you get your 38inch inseams! :)

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CHIC. Love the animal print peeking out!

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you look amazing! the whole outfit comes together so nicely. i'll definitely be back to see what you wear next :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blazers are love. I simply adore that color! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute outfit! I especially love the bag! I will have to check out that Lukky magazine. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on my blog today! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your interpretation of Lexy's look! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute post! I love both looks! I love to see when bloggers inspire other bloggers...

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Lexy! she is always an inspiration in my book, too! I love your rendition of her look. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!