Friday

I'm running late for 2011...

This is my first post of the new year and it's a casual Friday! 

I wore my burgundy shoes that I got on black Friday for $25.00 at Nine West (love 'em).  Tall girls--I finally got my hands on a pair of Big Star Jeans (Maddie) and I have to say that I'm not really feelin' em.  For those not in the know these Big Star Jeans are supposed to be the thing for tall girls.  They  have an extended inseam and the girls were all over them. They're okay, and that's it.  A little low, in the rise for my taste, they make my legs look short!



 I'll be glad when I can start taking pictures outside again.


I'm super excited about 2011, I feel like I have some amazing things in store for me this year and I can't wait! 

Pictured: Cardigan (Ross), top (Target), Jeans (Buckle), Shoes (Nine West),Bag (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!