Monday

It's Toastmasters Baby!!!!

Toastmasters Speech-a-thon
2010
Hiya ladies--

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I am currently working toward my competent communicator certificate in Toastmasters.  This was my second speech entitled How to Fake It.  Don't let the title distract you, this speech was about how to fake confidence, when you are running low!!

It went well overall, but for some reason I was REALLY nervous.  I wasn't even this nervous during my first speech!

I decided against the black dress and went with separates instead.
Shown:
Cardigan-Target, Shirt- NY&Co., Skirt NY&Co., shoes (not shown)-Nine West.

6 comments:

  1. Your looking beautiful and fabulous:)..am loving the cheetah-print top and that skirt is stunning.Love the whole look.

    http://purplement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went well...i should look into toastmasters...i can stand to improve my communication skills. Loving the new lay-out of the website...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks really nice! I have gotten a way from skirts and dresses but I think I need to get back! Very confident look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..this Toastmasters sounds great. Glad it went well for you.

    Nice top u have there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous outfit! Love the print and it's lovely you do empowerment speeches, it makes me sad when people have such low self esteem and don't realize that a little confidence can go a long way.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!
    @Abigail you are so right!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!