Saturday

Dressing Room Drama & the 1st snow of the Season!

So I went to the mall to do a bit of shopping and I when I left I walked out into this:
We got snow today {insert sad face here}

Anyways, this is what I went to the mall for--  a dress for the Toastmasters International holiday party.  I like this one, but I'm not sure.  Whatcha think?

here's a slightly better shot...


I have to do two speeches so I want to look nice, but be comfortable at the same time.  I will really be comfortable with my Spanx on!!!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment1
    lovely pictures!

    xxxx


    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black dress. Can never go wrong with a classic silhouette! (;

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! I think it is great for a holiday party! I hope that you bought it!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!