Sunday

Mommy and Baby Blog...

I wore this outfit to kick-off the start of my (and my baby-girl's) new blog.  It's called Generational Dressing .  She and I have an ongoing battle over my closet.  She likes to "borrow" my things, so it's like one piece of clothing worn two ways. Her way and my way.

Kandi-STYLE
Geneerational Dressing

Kandi-STYLE
shoes




Kandi-STYLE
Generational Dressing
feat-LALAH from Hi-Tops and Hoodies

Pictured:
Blazer-NY&Co, Blouse-JC Penny, Jeans- NY&Co, Shoes-Jessica Simpson



6 comments:

  1. awesome!!! i absolutely love your shoes, they are GORGEOUS! :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. too precious! definitely looking for style ideas for my engagement pictures...keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a mother-daughter blog! Your outfit is so amazing - the shoes are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both looks! she looks like a lil mini you:) gorgeous ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your daughter could be sisters! You both look great and I love the idea of a mommy/daughter fashion face off, lol.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!