Tuesday

Mix Master (Perhaps?)


Hello party people!!!
I've been wanting to try out mixing patterns/prints for a while now, but hadn't quite worked up the nerve to do so--especially not during the week.  Well today I decided to mix it up a little. 

What do leopard and stripes have in common? 

Kandi-STYLE
Mixing it up!


They all were a part of my outfit today!

Kandi-STYLE

 ...a up close shot of the different patterns.
The shirt has stripes also-
Kandi-STYLE

Love the rosettes detail!

Kandi-STYLE


 ...my birthday shoes!
Kandi-STYLE
This is me "tip toeing" around the mixing trend!!  Let me know what you think.

Pictured:
Shirt and Skirt- New York&Co.
Tights-Spanx, Belt-Carolina Thrift,
Shoes-Nordstrom, Bracelets (2)-Dillard's

6 comments:

  1. I love this look, everything. The pattern mixing is great. I would have never thought to mix strips and leopard, two of my favorite patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mixed it up really well. This works really well because all the patterns are subtle. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! so cool with the pin stripes in both the top and skirt, you look VERY chic & smart!
    jess

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!