Wednesday

Headstart to the weekend...

Okay so my department is closing down two hours early today!!!  This gives me a two hour head start to the weekend and the grocery store!! Very exciting, I know.   Last week I went to scout out the the new Tanger Outlet * they open at midnight on Black Friday * and I got this AWESOME sweater at Off Saks.          

                   Don't laugh at my bad hair day ponytail!




Pictured:
Sweater 5/48 (Off Saks), T-shirt Target, Jeggings NY&Co.
Boots-Nine West, Purse-Brahmin, Belt-New York&Co

6 comments:

  1. love the jeggings & boots! but our weather here in Malaysia just don't fit in to styling the boots. i guess will never have the chance to have one unless i move abroad. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiq Lucky you!!! I don't like cold weather all that much, but I do like wearing boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, very chic!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is awesome, loves it! I really need a sweater like that.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!