Wednesday

Wednesday's Basic's- NewYork & Co.

So apparently it was a New York kind of day, I just realized all of the pieces in today's outfit, with the exception of my shoes, came from NY&Co.   What can I say, it's a great place to get basics!  I had to make some alterations to the pants, with the help of my handy seam ripper I was able to take the Hudson pant from this 

to this
 
Kandi-STYLE
workwear

What's different you say?  I removed the cuffs. These pants come in a 35" inseam which is a little short for me, at 6'3".  So without the cuffs I have an extra 6 inches!! They don't always pool on the floor like this, it just so happens that I'm not wearing my 'big girl' shoes:
Kandi-STYLE
shoes
So there it is Wednesday's basics. Oh and I love this tee shirt with the ruffles and exposed zipper in the back.  I only purchased it because it was on clearance, but it turned out to be a good buy!

Kandi-STYLE
Look mom no feet!!! LOL

Pictured: Top, pants, sweater and belt-NY&Co. Shoes- Bandolino

5 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the tee! So elegant but not OTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i wish i had gotten that tee:( i just love ny&co... they have awesome sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits!
    You follow me and i follow you?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous! smile!
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!