Wednesday

New Jeans.....

Yay, I got some new jeans today and I'm so excited! I love jeans but I have a hard time finding any because I'm 6'3" (that's a 38"inseam), EXACTLY! I love being tall, but sometimes.....So needless to say that I don't own a ton of jeans. This particular pair I got from bluefly.com and they are D&G. They are an Italian size 44 (I'm praying that's a 8/10, because I'm not sure about the conversion)They were on sale (free shipping) for a meesley *picture my sarcastic eye roll* $138.00. They have a 36" inseam, but they have extra fabric, about four extra inches in the hem. So once I let that out 40" so I can wear them with heels! Woo-hoo! I'll post pics (of me in them) when I get home. We'll Talk!

Lookit.....


this is a really big logo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!