Wednesday

I got your SAMPLE SIZE!

Every year magazine’s come out with their version of “The Size Issue” with some “curvy” (and I’m being VERY liberal with the term curvy) celebrity like Beyonce or Penelope Cruz gracing the cover. While I always enjoy this topic, I personally look forward to the tall person (as I am one), so I am very excited about V magazine’s first installment of the New Year dubbed “The Size Issue.”

This issue feature’s two models, super (plus-sized) model Crystal Renn,23, and traditionally slim Jacquelyn Jablonski,17, to show the world that fashion, when done correctly, can be flattering on everyone.

This feature was shot by noted fashion photographer (why do I sound like Tyra in my head) Terry Richardson. The models were clad in Ralph Lauren, Proenza Schouler, Versace and Dolce & Gabanna.

Kudos to both girls as they work it! We’ll Talk…..




2 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of fuller-figured models. There's a great site with many images of Crystal and other plus-size models here:

    http://www.judgmentofparis.com/

    They're all gorgeous.

    The site's forum also has thought-provoking discussions about body image and the media.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!