Tuesday

"An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance"- Peter's Placebo

I have a confession...I went to work today looking a mess! Subsequently, my day turned out to be a mess....The weather was terrible, rainy and cold (like that had anything to do with my outfit)and I got nothing done! I wore gold ballet flats (nine west), blue sailor pants (NY&Co), a sheer leopard print top(Banana Republic) and a brown cardigan(J.Crew)...I would've taken a pic but I didn't want to be associated with this look, lol so I didn't. Do you think that the way you dress lends itself to your performance at work? If you look good you get a confidence boost (so I've heard)and according to Deon Sanders If you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good you play good, and if you play good they pay good! So on that note I'ma do better tomorrow...Inspiration Anyone? WE'LL TALK!
















Image from NSC Fashion Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a question, I'll answer back on your page if applicable. Thanks!